Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Orbea Laufey. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The Orbea Laufey is available in three builds; H30, H10, and H-LTD, to suit different budgets and needs.
- The Laufey combines a quality frame and solid components for an attractive price-to-performance ratio.
- One reviewer really likes the H10's Marzocchi Bomber Z2 fork.
- The Laufey's tires and rims are tubeless-ready, and tubeless valves come with the bike.
- This bike is a great climber, according to reviewers.
- Experts appreciate the confidence-inspiring descending ability.
- The four frame sizes fit a wide range of heights from 4'11" to 6'6".
- The Laufey suits a wide range of riding styles and trails.
- Reviewers highlight the frame quality, which is worthy of future upgrades.
- Several riders enjoy the Laufey's playfulness and ability to ride hard.
- The Laufey features five mounts for bottle cages and accessories, and a mount for a bash guard.
6 reasons not to buy
- Several riders consider the grips and saddle uncomfortable.
- Some reviewers think the brakes are the bike's weak point, lacking power for heavier riders and aggressive downhill sections.
- The Laufey is fast downhill, but this speed can overwhelm the stock wheelset and suspension on rougher terrain.
- Two experts think the Laufey needs wider rims to reduce tire ballooning, allow lower pressures, boost grip, and improve comfort.
- Multiple riders note that the Laufey is uncomfortable on chattery trails.
- Some reviewers say the seat tube is too long to allow full use of a dropper post.
Expert Reviews84/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Orbea Laufey H30 King of the Mountain – Initial Impressions Is It Worth the Money?
This thing is fast enough on the street and if you enjoy country lanes or riding in the forest, it’s brilliant. The stock grips suck, and the seat is really bad, but I think you won’t be disappointed.