BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the NiceC BMX. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- The Nice C BMX is available in four sizes. It fits riders up to 10 years old.
- Cool black, lemon yellow, mystery champagne and princess pink are the four stunning colors that Nice C uses on this bike.
- The aluminum frame is one-piece and free of welds. Users found it extremely durable.
- Users found the bike easy to assemble.
- All the tools and hardware for assembling the Nice C BMX were included with it.
- The seat and handlebars adjust to best fit the young rider of the bike.
- Nice C includes training wheels on the BMX. Testers describe the training wheels as level and smooth rolling.
- The bike has child-sized brake levers. This makes the front v-brake and rear disc brake easy to engage.
- The foam saddle on the Nice C BMX provided riders with a plush ride.
- Users agree that the bike’s geometry places children in a balanced and stable riding position, making it easy to maneuver around the neighborhood.
- A bell and compass is included with the Nice C BMX.
- Users agree the bike is affordable.
3 reasons not to buy
- The Nice C BMX’s pedals were difficult for users to secure in place.
- Users found the bearings wore quickly on the bike.
- Numerous buyers received damaged components on new Nice C BMXs.