Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Micargi Seattle. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Micargi Seattle is a classy chopper-style cruiser with 26” wheels.
- The bike has 4” fat tires for traveling over sand.
- Users found the wheels and tires roll smoothly.
- Testers agree the bike is easy to assemble.
- The steel frame is extremely durable.
- Micargi includes a 1-year warranty on the Seattle.
- The bike is available in two simple colors: white and black.
3 reasons not to buy
- The Micargi Seattle is heavy. It weighs 49 lbs.
- As one tester noted, the chrome handlebars can easily become damaged.
- The frame scratches easily.