Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Marin Wildcat Trail. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Marin Wildcat is a hardtail designed for women.
- The bike is available in size XS, fitting riders as short as 4’ 10”. This presents the bike as an option for teenagers looking for a mountain bike.
- Marin offers the Wildcat in sizes L and XL, which is rare for a women-specific mountain bike.
- The bike is available in three models. The Wildcat Trail 1 is the most budget-friendly of the three.
- Marin utilizes a durable aluminum frame on the bike.
- Each model of the Wildcat is specced with a reliable SR Suntour fork, providing 100mm to 120mm of travel.
- The bike’s colors are gender-neutral, so young men looking for a size XS bike will not be discouraged by its appearance.
- Marin has specced the Wildcat for beginner riders, with easy-to-operate trigger shifters.
- Wide 780mm bars offer stability over obstacles on the trail, to riders of the Wildcat.
- A low standover height makes this bike easy for more petite riders to utilize on the trail.
3 reasons not to buy
- The trigger shifter paddle on the Marin Wildcat felt heavy and was difficult to operate for one tester.
- One expert noted the WTB Trail Boss tires that come on the bike do not offer enough traction. They suggested upgrading to a knobbier tire for greater grip.
- The bike is heavy. Size XS weighs in at over 30lbs.