Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Margaritaville. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- Extras are the cherry-on-top of these Margaritaville bikes. The Parrot squeaky-toy ‘horn’, bottle-opener and cup-holder are all appreciated by Margaritaville fans.
- Handlebar-mounted baskets are useful for toting essentials.
- Some consumers assessed the ‘Coast-is-Clear’ as a good quality machine.
- Assembly is not difficult for a portion of owners. One described the bike as ‘70% assembled’.
- Fans of these bikes thought the graphics were great, even going so far as to call it ‘rideable art’. They are deemed cute by owners, who admire colorways and floral details.
- The ride offered by these cruisers has been described as smooth and comfortable.
- A few riders find the aluminum frames to be lightweight.
- Beach-goers and ‘parrot-heads’ love these bikes for their fun approach.
- Cyclists praise the soft, pliable material used on these bicycles' handlebar grips.
11 reasons not to buy
- A fair number of buyers rate the bikes' quality as generally poor.
- Side-pull caliper brakes are deemed ‘OK’ at best. Pads squeal and owners often choose to replace them.
- These bikes sometimes arrive with untrue or warped rims.
- The ‘Coast is Clear’ has shown damage, fresh out of the box. This includes a hole in the fork, a bent frame and scratches.
- Assembly is said to take a decent amount of time and patience. The headset, bottom-bracket and hub bearings needed adjustment or greasing. The provided instructions were not for this model.
- Some commuters are disappointed with the small size of the basket.
- For more than one owner, the bottle-opener was installed upside-down on the seat-tube.
- The parrot-bell was reported to be a squeaky-toy and broke after 3 weeks for one owner.
- The ‘Coast is Clear’ was accused of being overpriced by some consumers.
- Upset buyers received their bike with stickers already peeling off.
- Rusting and discolored chrome was an unwanted surprise on new bikes.