Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Volts and Amp Hours
Number of Gears
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Macwheel Ranger 500. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The Macwheel Ranger fits a wide range of riders. It is suitable for individuals 5’4” to 6’5” that weigh up to 250 lbs.
- The rear rack makes the Ranger 500 great for commuting and running errands on.
- Full fenders protect riders from water and mud on the Ranger 500.
- Macwheel ensures riders are safe riding at night and in adverse weather, with the bike’s front and rear lights.
- The long wheelbase and 700c wheels on the Macwheel Ranger 500 offer riders smooth steering capabilities and excellent stability while riding.
- When the brakes are engaged, the throttle and pedal-assist disengage to keep the rider safe and in control.
- The large display on the handlebars makes it easy to read one’s speed, pedal-assist mode, battery life and distance traveled.
- The downtube integrated battery gives the Macwheel Ranger 500 a clean, crisp appearance.
- Compared to similar bikes, the Ranger 500 is affordable.
2 reasons not to buy
- Several users noted the seat that comes with the Ranger 500 is uncomfortable.
- The instructions that come with the bike are not very clear, making it difficult to assemble the bike.