BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Macwheel Ranger 500. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The Macwheel Ranger fits a wide range of riders. It is suitable for individuals 5’4” to 6’5” that weigh up to 250 lbs.
- The rear rack makes the Ranger 500 great for commuting and running errands on.
- Full fenders protect riders from water and mud on the Ranger 500.
- Macwheel ensures riders are safe riding at night and in adverse weather, with the bike’s front and rear lights.
- The long wheelbase and 700c wheels on the Macwheel Ranger 500 offer riders smooth steering capabilities and excellent stability while riding.
- When the brakes are engaged, the throttle and pedal-assist disengage to keep the rider safe and in control.
- The large display on the handlebars makes it easy to read one’s speed, pedal-assist mode, battery life and distance traveled.
- The downtube integrated battery gives the Macwheel Ranger 500 a clean, crisp appearance.
- Compared to similar bikes, the Ranger 500 is affordable.
2 reasons not to buy
- Several users noted the seat that comes with the Ranger 500 is uncomfortable.
- The instructions that come with the bike are not very clear, making it difficult to assemble the bike.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 expert reviews
Macwheel Ranger 500 Review
Whether for commuting, running errands, or just getting out for some fresh air, this sleek bike looks good and performs better than the competition in this price range.