Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Lectric XP 2.0 Long-Range. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- The Long-Range offers up to 65mi of range - 45% more than the original XP 2.0.
- A 500W motor belts out a reported 850W of power at its peak.
- The Long-Range is available in both step-through and high-step frame options.
- Like the O.G. XP 2.0, the Long-Range folds down to measure 37” x 18” x 28”.
- The Long-Range Step-Thru is highly accessible to riders of all abilities.
- To fine-tune rider height, the Long-Range’s handlebars are vertically adjustable.
- Testers say the XP 2.0 Long-Range smashes its way up steep hills.
- The bike’s Class 2, 20mph default setting can be overridden to reach 25mph.
- A 40mm-travel suspension fork soaks up moderate off-road judder.
- 3” wide tires help to absorb surface jounce.
- Front and rear integrated lights come included.
- A big 52t chainring insures against spinning-out, when pedaling at higher speeds.
- The bike is fitted with an unspecified model of 7-speed Shimano drivetrain.
- The display’s screen features big characters and is visible in sunlight.
- Color-matched fenders are packed-in.
5 reasons not to buy
- The included 2-amp charger takes 7 hours to fully charge the Long-Range.
- An expert says the bike’s rear light isn’t so great.
- High-step and step-through model batteries can not be interchanged.
- Step-through color options are limited to black or white. In high-step? Only black.
- This chunky treadly weighs in at 64lb. Lift at your peril.
Expert Reviews92/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Lectric XP 2.0 Long-Range Review: Quash Your Range Anxiety
With this update, the XP 2.0 Long-Range is at the top of our list for a folding e-bike with the best overall value on the current market. The bike comes with a 2-amp charger so it will take a full 7 hours to charge.
Lectric E-Bikes Launches New 45% Larger Battery for Popular Low-Cost Lectric XP 2.0 and 1.0 E-Bikes
The Lectric XP 2.0 folding fat tire bike originally came with a 460 Wh battery. But the new 48V and 14Ah upgrade battery holds a larger 672 Wh of capacity, adding around 45% more battery and thus 45% more range.