BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ride1UP 700 Series. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- The Ride1UP 700 Series has two modern frame styles available for riders. The bike is offered with the ST (step-through) or XR (step-over) frame.
- The step-thru frame used by the ST model is excellent for riders with limited flexibility and mobility, who may struggle to lift their leg over a traditional frame.
- The upright riding position is relaxed and comfortable.
- Testers were pleased with the plush, wide saddle on the bike.
- Ride1UP offers riders 9 levels of pedal assist, a walk mode and throttle on the 700 Series.
- A front suspension fork and wide, 2.4” tires minimize the impact felt riding over rough roads.
- The bike’s motor can generate up to 800W at its peak and reach 28mph. Riders found that this made the bike an excellent substitute for commuting by car.
- The Ride1UP 700 Series includes a rack and fenders.
- The bike's rack has a carrying capacity of 50 lbs. This allows riders to attach panniers for trips to the store or work.
- The bike's fenders protect riders from water and mud on wet days.
- Ride1UP provides riders with detailed videos, making assembly easy for most.
- Users found that Ride1UP provided them with excellent customer service.
- Testers agree that the bike arrived carefully packaged to minimize shipping damage.
- Integrated front and rear lights increase rider visibility in dark and adverse conditions.
- The 8-speed Shimano drivetrain is easy to use and shifts smoothly.
- The Ride1UP 700 Series is available at an affordable price that's significantly lower than much of the competition.
4 reasons not to buy
- The Ride1UP 700 Series is heavy. It weighs over 60lbs.
- One expert noted that there was a delay in readings from the cadence sensor.
- Testers found the bike's display was crowded with information, making it a bit hard to read.
- Assembling the bike is a lengthy process, according to test riders.