BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Lectric XP 2.0. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
21 reasons to buy
- Reviewers said the XP 2.0 is an excellent value.
- The XP 2.0 comes fully assembled.
- With a throttle and 5 levels of assist, the XP 2.0 is quick to accelerate.
- The XP 2.0 folds for ease of storage and transport.
- 20” wheels accelerated quickly from a dead stop, on the XP 2.0.
- The XP 2.0 uses fat 3.0” tires that are versatile across terrains.
- An easy-to-use interface displays trip distance, odometer, voltage and current on the XP 2.0.
- The XP 2.0 can be manually adjusted to achieve 28mph as a Class 3 e-bike.
- On the XP 2.0, the battery can be removed, for charging or security reasons.
- The XP 2.0’s 630mm handlebar extends width over the XP’s 575mm bar, for better handling.
- Reviewers found that the XP 2.0 offered a large range of seat and handlebar adjustment.
- The XP 2.0 is fitted with mounting points for baskets and racks.
- On the XP 2.0, integrated front and rear lights are included.
- The XP 2.0 includes a front coil suspension fork, that wasn’t fitted to the 1.0.
- A rear rack with a 75 lb payload comes included with the XP 2.0.
- The Lectric XP 2.0 places riders in a comfortable, upright seating position.
- Lectric XP 2.0 models comfortably fit riders between 5'0" and 6'3".
- Fenders come included on all XP 2.0 models.
- Motors on XP 2.0 models provide a powerful 800W peak output and plenty of torque.
- The XP 2.0 has a carrying capacity of 330 lb.
- Reviewers approved of Lectric’s one-year warranty and the quality of customer support for XP 2.0 owners.
8 reasons not to buy
- The XP 2.0’s small 20” wheels roll slower and less smoothly than larger options.
- Small wheels and a compact frame made the XP 2.0’s handling a little twitchy.
- The keyhole used to activate the XP 2.0 is difficult to access.
- XP 2.0 models are heavy and may need two people to lift.
- Folding the XP 2.0 can be cumbersome. Its width makes it unwieldy to carry.
- A tester was unnerved to find the motor kept running after they stopped pedaling.
- The XP 2.0’s display is not removable, making it easy to steal.
- There is no locking mechanism or strap to secure the folded XP 2.0.
Expert Reviews77/100 based on 2 expert reviews
Lectric XP Step-Thru 2.0 Review
The Lectric XP 2.0 features numerous improvements that make it even better than the original. It may have the same frame and motor, but the addition of a suspension fork, wider handlebar, and narrower 3-inch wide tires have improved its handling and overall ride quality. This Class 2 and 3 capable bike is quick, comfortable, and comes with loads of great features at what we feel is a very reasonable price.