Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ride1Up REVV 1. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- One REVV 1 tester redlined at a top speed of 37 mph in ‘Off-Road Mode’.
- REVV 1 buyers can choose from full-suspension and hardtail models.
- Ride1Up claims a maximum range of up to 60 miles.
- A tester says the REVV 1 FS feels “solid and planted”.
- Experts see the REVV 1’s price as “fair”, for the “motorcycle-style” riding offered.
- Testers appreciate lockout, preload and rebound adjustments available on the DNM rear shock.
- Testers approve the REVV 1 FS for tackling a variety of terrains.
- Ride1Up asserts that the REVV 1 can haul 400 lb of rider and cargo, combined.
- The REVV 1 can reach peak power outputs of 1456W (FS) and 1300W (HT).
- One reviewer says 4-piston hydraulic brakes provide “perfectly adequate” stopping capabilities.
- A tester says CST Scout tires corner well while providing a cush' ride.
- The REVV 1 is equipped with a large headlight with high and low-beam settings.
- An integrated brake light, turn signals, and fenders are included with the REVV 1.
- A reviewer says the REVV 1’s saddle is comfortable and uses quality material.
- One tester describes the REVV 1’s display as “simple yet effective”.
9 reasons not to buy
- The REVV 1 FS weighs 93 lb. The HT weighs 83 lb.
- One FS tester reports that, for him, the DNM rear shock feels stiff.
- Reviewers say the REVV 1 is not comfortable to pedal.
- One expert says assistance can be delayed, between a descent and a climb.
- A tester finds throttle application to be “jolting”, at assist levels 4 and 5.
- One reviewer says the odometer on their REVV 1 is inaccurate.
- The REVV 1’s seat can not be adjusted.
- Reviewers note that their chain tensioner clicked or dropped the chain, regularly.
- For one reviewer, brake performance was underwheling.
Bottom lineThe Ride1Up REVV 1 e-moped is a powerful yet hefty option for riders seeking a ‘motorcycle-style’ e-bike. In all, reviewers say the REVV 1 is for “fun over exercise”. With a 750W motor and 25-28A controller, it’s tuned to put out up to 95 Nm of torque. It ships as a Class 2 ride, topping out at 20 mph, but owners can opt into an unlocked ‘Off-Road Mode’. This is largely illegal for the streets, but it opens the REVV 1 up to higher top speeds on ‘private roads’. One tester redlined at 37 mph. Reviewers confirm that pedaling is a slog. This rig is sold in two guises; the full-suspension ‘FS’ and a hardtail ‘HT’ model. Compared to the FS (and besides the suspension), the HT is lighter, less powerful, and with a lower battery capacity.
Expert Reviews92/100 based on 6 rated expert reviews
Ride1Up REVV 1 FS Review:
How I Hit 37 MPH on an E-Bike Built Like a Motorbike
The REVV 1 is an awesome electric bicycle that offers an incredible ride… a purpose-built, solid, refined design. It’s built more like a moped than like an electric bicycle. Sure, the bike sucks at pedaling.
Ride1Up REVV 1 Review: Moped Styling Meets Affordability
At this price for the REVV 1, Ride1Up is pushing the boundaries of what you can expect on a relatively affordable moped-style e-bike. Another area where it stands out is the components. It’s faster than I really personally feel comfortable going…
Ride1Up REVV 1 | Moped-Style Off-Road Electric Bike
An incredibly fun, Class 2, moped-style electric bike. Bridging the gap between a motorcycle and a mountain bike… it had us looking for all of the off-road adventures… a Super73 killer.
Brand New Ride1Up REVV 1 Electric Bike Review
The Ride1Up REVV 1 is the best e-bike on the market today.
Ride1Up REVV 1 – Experience Pure Adrenaline With This Cafe Racer Inspired Ride!
So, is it worth the hype? In my humble opinion, it is… We’ve seen other bikes with a similar style, but the REVV 1 seems to have taken all of those great ideas and cool aesthetics, and put it together in an affordable and fun package.
Ride1Up REVV 1 FS Beats All Moped E-Bikes 9.5/10 But…
This one takes the cake. After checking out everything on this bike, the only con that I have on it is the pedaling. Do not buy this bike if you want to pedal.
Horrible Super73 Copycats Will NEVER Rival the Ride1Up REVV 1
The hardtail is cheaper and it’s also 10 lb lighter and the controller is just a little bit weaker at 25A … a big part of that weight reduction is the battery is 25% smaller than the full suspension… so I guess really it’s just trade-offs.
The New King E-Moped Is Here! 38 MPH 🤯 Ride1Up REVV 1 Review
It has price, performance, and power. Right now, the price is the lowest, the performance is pretty damn high and the power is really high, so if this bike is on your radar I highly recommend it.
Ride1Up REVV 1 | Range Test / Hill Test *Is It Worth It?* 🤔🏍️💨
So, is the Ride1Up REVV 1 a hill killer? The answer to that is “No”.
Is the Ride1Up REVV 1 Electric Motorbike the Best Value in It’s Class?
Overall, the Ride1Up REVV 1 is a top-performing electric moped that provides excellent value for its class, especially when compared to brands like Super73, Juiced Bikes and even Ariel Rider.
Ride1Up REVV 1 Hardtail vs Off-Road Things
This is a fun bike. Everything I hoped it would be and maybe even a little bit more. If you’re on a little bit of an incline or you’re looking for that motorcycle-style torque, it’s not there as much.
Affordable E-Moped Better Than Its Competition
Ride1Up REVV 1 Review + Tests!
This is sick. I’m very happy at the way it’s handling everything I’m throwing at it.
Ride1Up REVV 1 First Ride Review: The Heavyweight Challenger
In all, the REVV 1 ranks as a handsomely equipped e-moped… Yes, the model stumbles in specific areas… But I often overlooked those foibles due to the fun factor… the REVV 1 is here for a good time, not a long time.