Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the this bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The simplicity of the singlespeed version of this bike was attractive.
- The ride quality was deemed smooth.
- Numerous owners said this cruiser was comfortable to ride, even over longer distances.
- Owners found the deep green color to be attractive for all genders.
- The price of this cruiser is very low. Some owners saw it as good value for the money.
- Several buyers found assembly to be trouble-free.
- Reviewers commented positively on this bike’s fern decals and general finish.
- A couple of Kulana users were convinced of this bike’s durability.
16 reasons not to buy
- Frame damage was abundant. Many bikes arrived with scratches, some with dents.
- Seats sometimes arrived ripped.
- In some situations both wheels were received warped, sometimes severely.
- Dented and crooked fenders were very common.
- Front forks were occasionally bent.
- Seat coverings quickly came undone after minimal use.
- Multiple cyclists reported having difficulty climbing hills on this cruiser.
- This cruiser easily attracted rust, which appeared in as little as two months.
- Missing parts were a concern, including axle nuts and washers.
- Packaging was criticized for being insufficient.
- Quality of construction was found wanting. Stems were sometimes crooked.
- In many instances, lubrication was inadequate on bearings, chains etc.
- Tubes were low quality. They sometimes exploded upon inflation and often arrived ripped.
- The 42 pound weight of this cruiser is a bit of a drag.
- There are no bosses or eyelets for a standard rack.
- Tires were accused of being weak - and often needed swift replacement.