Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Electric Bike Company Model C. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- Experts appreciate the bike arriving fully built, noting the quality of both packaging and delivery service.
- Reviewers say the four-piston Tektro hydraulic brakes with motor inhibitors provide smooth, responsive braking.
- Testers enjoy the ride comfort, highlighting the "cushy" seat, upright riding position, and wide tires.
- Users and testers appreciate the variety of customization options available for creating a unique Model C.
- The base build includes integrated lights and an integrated rear rack rated for 50lb.
- Electric Bike Company (EBC) offers a cost-free choice of 24" or 26" wheels, two saddles and grips, three tire styles, and four handlebars.
- The Model C supports riders up to 300lb and has a 350lb total capacity.
- The battery features a built-in charger and has temperature sensors and smart management for enhanced safety and longevity.
- EBC includes a ten-year warranty for the frame and motor and five years for the battery.
- Testers describe the ride feel as solid, with stable handling at high speeds.
- Experts and owners admire the classic beach cruiser styling, "beautiful" paint, and quality finish.
- A tester finds the bike maintains up to 15mph on steeper hills in assist levels four and five.
8 reasons not to buy
- Accidentally bumping the always-on throttle can lead to unwanted accelerations.
- Experts say the bike's length and weight, rack-mounted battery, and rearward weight bias make it unwieldy at low speeds and in tight spaces.
- The Model C is heavy. It can weigh from 57lb (base spec) up to 75lb, depending on specification.
- One tester finds the base build's single speed limiting, especially on hills. A 7-speed drivetrain costs extra.
- Testers say the kickstand can block the pedals when deployed.
- Users need a code from EBC to unlock the 28mph top speed.
- Some reviewers and users find the throttle only assists up to 15mph.
- The 1.7A integrated charger is slow. An optional 5A external charger costs extra.
Expert Reviews87/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Electric Bike Company Model C Review
Overall, the Electric Bike Company Model C is a fun and comfortable e-cruiser with a focus on durability, quality, and customization… Considering the quality and features… the starting price offers good value with many customization and accessory options…
100 Mile Range + 1,200 Watts of Power! Electric Bike Company Model C Electric Bike Review
Best Electric Bikes
15 hours ago
1 day ago