BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Kent Ambush. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Kent Ambush is easy to assemble.
- Users found the bike to be stylish and attractive.
- Children learning basic BMX freestyle tricks will find the bike most enjoyable. Riders noted it was easy to master basic tricks on the bike.
- This is an extremely affordable bike.
- Children under 100lbs. fit the Ambush.
- The bike has front pegs.
- A kickstand holds the Kent Ambush upright when stopped.
6 reasons not to buy
- Tools are needed for assembly. They are not included with the Kent Ambush.
- Users found the bike’s brakes hard to adjust. They can easily become inoperable.
- The chain is plastic and can easily break.
- Weighing in at almost 50 lbs. this bike is heavy.
- Users found the pedals hard to turn with ease.
- The welds on the frame and handlebars are poor-quality. Users describe the frame and handlebars breaking at the welds.