BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Huffy Nel Lusso. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Owners complimented the Nel Lusso’s ‘gorgeous’ retro styling.
- A number of buyers felt this cruiser represented great value.
- The heavy steel frame gave the impression of being well-built.
- Some riders found the Nel Lusso comfortable to ride.
- The basket proved useful for toting snacks and what-have-you.
- Pastel colors (‘banana yellow’, ‘baby blue, ‘mint green’), drew buyers in .
- Fenders protected riders from splashback.
- Among included extras are a cup-holder and phone-holder.
- Many owners found this cruiser easy to put together, by themselves.
- Two owners deemed the Nel Lusso ‘durable’ after 2 and 4 years of use.
16 reasons not to buy
- An expert said that the coaster brake did not stop the bike.
- One expert pointed out a known welding fault on the frame.
- Some buyers did not receive a rack with their bike.
- Fenders arrived frequently bent.
- Owners described the bike as exceedingly heavy and a drag uphills.
- Wheels often arrived untrue, warped after 3 months use or one curb bump.
- Instructions were described as generic and hard to follow.
- Many riders experienced a lot of movement from the saddle.
- There is a lot of variation in price, with some overpricing evident.
- For one owner, a gooseneck snapped and pulled free after 6 months use.
- Assembly was very difficult for a number of buyers.
- Owners complained of this bike rusting easily, even under cover.
- The rear tire frequently exploded on first rides.
- One expert described the bike’s stickering as “cheap-looking”.
- Some buyers saw many Nel Lussos in their area, lessening the bike’s uniqueness.
- One owner received a bike with dust, scratches, rust, broken and missing parts and a chain that broke on the first day of use.