Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Huffy Good Vibrations. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Buyers said it was a great looking bike with stylish, retro lines.
- Owners noted the sturdy construction on a frame with a lifetime warranty.
- The Good Vibrations’ ride quality was assessed as smooth and comfortable.
- Many buyers felt that this cruiser was great value at an appropriate price.
- The outstretched bars and relaxed geometry made for a stable bike.
- A number of owners found assembly easy, taking from 15 minutes to an hour.
- Wide, well-tread 26x2.125” tires are comfortable on roads, dirt, grass and sand.
- Riders found the springer seat comfy on longer rides.
- Buyers found the frame durable.
- Owners loved the retro appeal and whitewall tires on Cinnamon Metallic models.
7 reasons not to buy
- The Good Vibrations is a 42 to 43 pound heavyweight.
- Some buyers were missing screws and washers.
- Scratched fenders were an occasional occurrence.
- Some riders found the stock seat squishy and uncomfortable.
- Damage on new bikes included bent forks and scratches.
- A few buyer-reviewers found the Good Vibrations overpriced.
- On the Cinnamon Metallic version, decals were sometimes wrinkled.