Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Huffy Cranbrook. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- A mechanically adept owner said a correctly assembled Cranbrook rides smoothly.
- A reviewer said handling was sharp and graceful.
- An owner described the ‘Midnight Blue’ Cranbrook as “beautiful”.
- The Cranbrook’s geometry suited a casual, cruisy approach.
- A number of owners found assembly easy and minimal.
- Some owners saw the Cranbrook as well-built and sturdy.
- For the low price, this Cruiser struck buyers as great value.
- An owner reported riding 2,384 miles without any mechanical issues.
- Retro looks were a big drawcard of the Cranbrook.
- Though squeaky, the sprung saddle was comfortable on long rides.
- Included fenders did their job well in wet conditions.
9 reasons not to buy
- Occasionally, warped wheels had to be trued from new.
- Tubes were punctured by unfinished spoke nipples and valve edges.
- Factory error resulted in lopsided and bent handlebars.
- A bent axle and coaster hub failure appeared after 6 months use.
- At 36.6lbs the Cranbrook proved weighty, especially on climbs.
- Not infrequently, scratches were evident on new bikes.
- Bent fenders were an occasional concern.
- Cranbrooks sometimes arrived missing small parts
- An owner had to replace pedals, a chain and a rear wheel after 2 months.
Bottom lineThe Huffy Cranbrook comes at the lowest of prices, even for a single-speed beach cruiser. For your dollar, your purchase is pot-luck, to some extent. A number of buyers got a well-functioning, low-end bike that did the job of casual cruising on lowland terrain… as long as it was assembled correctly. For other riders, poorly finished and warped rims presented a barrier to riding and enjoying their bike. At this price, it was strongly suggested that buyers got their Cranbrook professionally assembled by a non-judgemental mechanic. As the base for a custom lowrider, klunker or dragster project, the Cranbrook presented less unwelcome surprises.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
$__ Huffy Cranbrook Men’s Cruiser Bicycle from [Retailer]
Everything you would expect for a [low cost] beach cruiser… nothing fancy, nothing performance… The finish… looks good, but not very durable… the welds on this bike don’t look good… Upgrades aside, I think this is a great cruiser for $##. It looks good, it feels good and it seems like it’s gonna hold up…
2019 Walmart Huffy Cranbrook Beach Cruiser Review & Ride-Along
I could get everywhere I need to go on this. I’d just have to work a little harder… It really performed better than I could have expected… This was a budget bike that turned into a not-so-budget bike, after the 2 tubes that I bought, the pedals, the wheel-truing… I’m pretty happy with this. I like the look.