Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Gazelle Ultimate C380. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- Experts and owners praise the comfortable ride quality of the Ultimate C380.
- The low step-through frame makes mounting and dismounting easy.
- Several riders highlight the puncture-resistant Energizer Plus e-bike tires for their comfort and traction.
- This bike is equipped for commuting with sturdy fenders, a kickstand, a metal belt guard, lights, and a rack with bungee tie-downs.
- One expert appreciates the extra security provided by the café wheel lock.
- Testers enjoy the smooth stepless shifting of the enviolo hub, which means you're never stuck in the wrong gear.
- Warranty protection on the Ultimate C380 includes up to ten years on the frame, five years on the fork, and two years on parts.
- One team of experts finds the Ultimate C380 very fun and convenient to ride.
- According to one tester, the handling remains stable on dirt roads, in traffic, and riding 30mph downhill.
- The 250W Bosch Performance Line motor and 500Wh battery are "just right", in one expert's opinion.
- Experts say the four-piston Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes provide plenty of power and inspire confidence.
- One reviewer notes that the neat welds, rock-solid MIK cargo rack, and high-quality kickstand are typical of Gazelle's engineering excellence.
- The enviolo hub and Gates Carbon belt drive form a durable, low-maintenance drivetrain that doesn't attract dirt.
- According to testers, the estimated range is accurate.
- The latest Ultimate C380 has a conventional telescoping suspension fork with an extra 35mm of travel.
- The newer model has Bosch’s higher-end Kiox 300 digital display and updated Performance Line motor with 75Nm of torque (10Nm more than the older version).
4 reasons not to buy
- The combination of belt drive and internal-gear hub makes fixing rear punctures more difficult and time-consuming.
- Many reviewers highlight the Ultimate C380's relatively high price.
- A couple of testers feel the bike could do with more power.
- The updated Ultimate C380 takes an extra 50 minutes to charge.
Expert Reviews81/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Best Electric Bikes
2 hours ago
19 hours ago