Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Flyer L885. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
18 reasons to buy
- A total payload of 400lb can be hauled aboard this cargo behemoth.
- A sturdy rear rack and running boards are included with the L885.
- The L885 has a throttle, to help you take off with hefty cargo.
- The L885 is made to work with custom accessories, including a child/cargo carrier.
- Two secure child seats can be attached to the L885’s rear rack.
- The L885’s stability is improved by a lowered center of gravity, thanks to a small 20” rear wheel.
- Flyer boasts as much as 50 miles of range for the L885.
- The L885 is available in 3 sizes, to fit riders from 4’10” to 6’6”.
- With a step-through frame, the bike is suited to shorter, older & less-flexible riders.
- An adjustable stem allows users to fine-tune their ride fit and stance.
- The L885 comes fitted with front and rear fenders.
- The rear fender incorporates a spoke cover, to protect the feet of kid passengers.
- Integrated front and rear lights come included.
- This bike is setup ready to accept a second, range-doubling 48V 15Ah battery.
- Reviewers fancied the L885’s muscular good looks and wooden accents.
- There are four color options available to L885 buyers.
- Assembly is “pretty easy”, taking a reviewer about 30 minutes.
- The battery is concealed, integrated and removable for charging & security.
7 reasons not to buy
- The L885 weighs a hefty 73lb.
- On climbs, a significant decrease in power was noted.
- The L885’s gearing is somewhat low, leading to spinning in higher gears.
- Some testers wanted suspension, to help bear the weight of cargo and kids.
- The L885’s return policy does not allow the e-bike to be used in any way.
- A tester finds the bike’s kickstand difficult to deploy.
- The L885’s display screen and buttons are small.
Expert Reviews88/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Radio Flyer L885 Review — E-Bike Perfect for Families, Kids and Grocery Hauls
A top choice e-bike that the whole family can enjoy, whether it’s going out for biking adventures, or using it to do errands and even commuting to work. Given the price tag, we’re pleased with the build quality and components.