BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at con[email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Electra Townie Go! 7D. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- The Townie is offered at a very affordable price, by keeping things simple.
- 3 different assist levels offered multiple choices for varying terrain.
- The Townie accelerated to its top speed quickly.
- A wide-range cassette allowed the bike to be ridden unpowered.
- The Townie's lower gears coped easily with steeper hills.
- Product support and customer service is available throughout North America.
- Wide balloon tires acted as ample suspension on sealed and unsealed roads.
- Multiple colorways provided a number of choices for buyers.
- The Townie Go’s saddle was very comfortable.
- A reviewer found that 180mm disc brakes stopped this bike well.
- Many riders agreed that the step-through model was a pretty bike.
- The Townie had a comfortable seating position for urban cruising.
- The included rear rack was useful.
- Wide handlebars and a plush saddle made for a comfortable ride.
- A ‘flat-foot’ position made it easy to set feet down on stops and at traffic lights.
- A USB plug provides a charging port for your phone or other accessories.
- The Townie’s motor was pleasingly silent.
5 reasons not to buy
- The Townie doesn’t have a throttle-only option.
- A 309.6Wh battery capacity is toward the lower end for new e-bikes.
- The simple LCD display doesn’t show speed or range details.
- Extras, such as fenders and lights, are not included with the Townie.
- One reviewer found that the Townie wasn’t so powerful for heftier riders.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Review: Townie Go! 7D e-Bike is a Fun, Attractive Electric Beach Cruiser
…a solid e-bike with a beautiful design and a comfortable ride. Plus you get the benefit of having dealers just about everywhere, meaning you shouldn’t be out of luck if you ever need service or support.
Electra Townie Go! 7D Review
One of the most affordable name brand electric bikes on the market… this is a great entry point… a real quiet, smooth system.
After Logging 100 Miles on This E-Bike, I Came Away Impressed With its Quick Acceleration and Comfortable Ride
It has great range and gets up to speed quickly — it’s also one of the least expensive e-bikes available.