BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Eastern Lowdown. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The bike is available in seven attractive colors: orange, red, yellow, blue, black, tan and white.
- The hubs are sealed, this keeps them clean.
- The price is affordable.
- Testers were impressed with the three-piece crankset.
- Users find it easy to assemble the bike.
- The Eastern Bikes Lowdown has a durable steel frame.
- The seat is padded for additional comfort.
2 reasons not to buy
- Users note the paint chips easily.
- One user had issues with the tires and tubes. They had to replace them shortly after purchasing the Lowdown.