Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
12.35, 13.1, 13.77, 19.18, 21.94 lbs
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Early Rider Seeker. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Early Rider offers the Seeker in four sizes, allowing children four and up to adventure on this bike.
- The bike is available in one gleaming, gender-neutral tone. Boys and girls both found this bike's appearance appealing.
- Knobby, wide Vee tires provide riders with stability and traction on off-road terrain, on the Early Rider Seeker.
- Brakes are appropriately specced for each size of the Seeker. V-brakes are utilized on smaller models. Hydraulic disc brakes meet riders' needs on 20" and 24" bikes.
- 20” and 24” models shift smoothly with a Box drivetrain. The 20” model has 8 speeds. The 24” model has 9 speeds.
- All sizes of the Seeker have an easy-to-adjust quick-release saddle.
- Child-sized brake levers are used on the bike.
- The Seeker is lightweight compared to others in its category. This makes it easy to slow down and maneuver.
- Early Rider use a belt drive on the Seeker. This is easy to maintain.
- The bike’s frame is constructed out of high-quality aluminum.
1 reasons not to buy
- The Early Rider Seeker is expensive.