Where to buy
If this bikes is out of stock, take a look at our other hightly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commissions. Learn More
45, 80 Miles
30, 32 Mph
Volts and Amp Hours
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Eahora X7. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- Owners found the X7’s 500W motor to be powerful on all terrain.
- Riders reported mileage of more than 30mi on a full charge.
- A top speed of 33mph was achievable with pedal assist.
- The Regenerative Braking feature recharges the battery while riding.
- Throttle-only mileage of 20 to 24mi was reported.
- The X7 climbed hills easily, at 23 to 25 mph.
- The suspension fork is highly adjustable.
- Beach riding was no problem with the X7’s fat tires running low pressures.
- Taller riders, over 6 foot, were happy with the size of the X7.
- Handling was nimble, on and off-road.
- X7 riders felt comfortable with this e-bike’s ride-position.
- Several owners commented on the X7’s beefy good-looks.
- The included front light can be controlled from a handlebar switch.
- The X7’s foldability allows it to be easily packed into the back of an SUV.
5 reasons not to buy
- Two buyers found their new, rear hydraulic disc brake required professional repair.
- The X7’s standover was too tall for riders 5’4” and shorter.
- Some customers received a lower-end model than the one they ordered.
- On one occasion, damage during assembly was denied by customer service.
- A lack of instructions and an insufficient online video disappointed owners.