Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
45, 80 Miles
30, 32 mph
500 W, 750 W
Volts and Amp Hours
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Eahora X7. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- Owners found the X7’s 500W motor to be powerful on all terrain.
- Riders reported mileage of more than 30mi on a full charge.
- A top speed of 33mph was achievable with pedal assist.
- The Regenerative Braking feature recharges the battery while riding.
- Throttle-only mileage of 20 to 24mi was reported.
- The X7 climbed hills easily, at 23 to 25 mph.
- The suspension fork is highly adjustable.
- Beach riding was no problem with the X7’s fat tires running low pressures.
- Taller riders, over 6 foot, were happy with the size of the X7.
- Handling was nimble, on and off-road.
- X7 riders felt comfortable with this e-bike’s ride-position.
- Several owners commented on the X7’s beefy good-looks.
- The included front light can be controlled from a handlebar switch.
- The X7’s foldability allows it to be easily packed into the back of an SUV.
5 reasons not to buy
- Two buyers found their new, rear hydraulic disc brake required professional repair.
- The X7’s standover was too tall for riders 5’4” and shorter.
- Some customers received a lower-end model than the one they ordered.
- On one occasion, damage during assembly was denied by customer service.
- A lack of instructions and an insufficient online video disappointed owners.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Best Electric Bikes
Electric bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores