BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Eahora X7. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- Owners found the X7’s 500W motor to be powerful on all terrain.
- Riders reported mileage of more than 30mi on a full charge.
- A top speed of 33mph was achievable with pedal assist.
- The Regenerative Braking feature recharges the battery while riding.
- Throttle-only mileage of 20 to 24mi was reported.
- The X7 climbed hills easily, at 23 to 25 mph.
- The suspension fork is highly adjustable.
- Beach riding was no problem with the X7’s fat tires running low pressures.
- Taller riders, over 6 foot, were happy with the size of the X7.
- Handling was nimble, on and off-road.
- X7 riders felt comfortable with this e-bike’s ride-position.
- Several owners commented on the X7’s beefy good-looks.
- The included front light can be controlled from a handlebar switch.
- The X7’s foldability allows it to be easily packed into the back of an SUV.
5 reasons not to buy
- Two buyers found their new, rear hydraulic disc brake required professional repair.
- The X7’s standover was too tall for riders 5’4” and shorter.
- Some customers received a lower-end model than the one they ordered.
- On one occasion, damage during assembly was denied by customer service.
- A lack of instructions and an insufficient online video disappointed owners.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Portage Lake to Silver Lake on Eahora X7 Fat Tire Ebike
33mph on a dirt road.. The regenerative braking really kicked in there… this is uphill through this area, still managing to keep it up there in the teens, on ‘3’ on the pedal assist.