Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cycle Force Cruiser. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
6 reasons to buy
- Cruiser riders said that this rig rode well.
- The low cost of the Cruiser was an attractive drawcard.
- Owners found the look of this simple black gloss Cruiser appealing.
- Buyers admired the solidity of the Cruiser’s steel frame.
- Even at just under 39lbs, owners described the Cruiser as ‘light weight’.
- Reportedly, assembly was quick, taking as little as 15 minutes.
5 reasons not to buy
- The ‘cheap’ seat was unliked. Riders found it difficult to fasten in place.
- Toe overlap was an issue for riders over 6 foot.
- For one owner, plastic parts on pedals ripped apart.
- Riders said that cranks twisted after short-term use.
- Bikes were received, as new, with dents and cracks.