BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Co-op Cycles REV CTY. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The REV CTY Kids' Bike has 21 speeds that riders can transition between easily with a twist grip shifter.
- The bike has 1.5" tires for children to ride comfortably over bumps and gravel on the roads they pedal.
- The bike has an adjustable seat. This bike can be utilized as a child grows.
- Children weighing up to 120 lbs can ride the REV CITY Kids' Bike.
- The bike has a sturdy aluminum frame.
- The brakes on the REV CTY are responsive, according to users.
- The bike comes in an attractive evergreen color.
4 reasons not to buy
- Riders complained the grips on the bike were uncomfortable.
- Users found the grips can become separated from the handlebars on the REV CTY Kids' Bike.
- The bike is heavy for a child’s bike.
- The bike's brakes and shifters are prone to failure after minimal use, according to users.