Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Co-op Cycles REV 16. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The Co-op Cycles REV 16 Kids’ Bike is affordable.
- A tool is included, to help users with assembly and adjustment of the REV 16.
- Users found the bike easy to assemble.
- Sturdy training wheels are easy to take on and off of the REV 16.
- 16” Kenda Kontact tires provide riders with smooth rollover on pavement and beginner trails.
- The bike comes in gender-neutral tones that users found attractive.
- Users can adjust the seat to provide riders with the best fit, on the REV 16.
- The REV 16 comes with a sticker pack.
- The bike's frame is constructed out of aluminum, making it lightweight.
3 reasons not to buy
- Users were disappointed that they could not adjust the handlebars on the REV 16.
- The bike does not include a kickstand.
- Training wheels can easily wear on the REV 16, according to one user.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
29" Giordano® Intrepid Mountain Bike14 September – 1 October