Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Co-op Cycles ADV 2.2. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Beginner gravel/adventure riders agree the Co-op ADV 2.2 is comfortable and easy to maneuver.
- The WTB Nano Comp tires provide traction on pavement, gravel or mild trails.
- The Shimano GRX drivetrain is smooth shifting.
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes work well. They are easy to maintain and adjust.
- Testers were pleased that the 2x setup provided a wide gear range and allowed them to climb efficiently.
- The carbon fork absorbs road chatter.
- The drop bars offer riders numerous hand positions for long days in the saddle.
- The bike is not as expensive as others in its category.
- A rack can be used on the ADV 2.2. This allows riders the ability to use panniers for commuting or bikepacking.
- Sizes range from XS to XL, allowing riders from 5’ to 6’3” to find an ADV 2.2 that fits them.
3 reasons not to buy
- Some users would prefer hydraulic disc brakes on the bike.
- The bike is heavier than others in its category.
- Co-op Cycles only offers the ADV 2.2 in white. Users would have preferred to have other color options.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Best Gravel and Adventure Bikes
Gravel and adventure bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores