Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
Number of Gears
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Co-op Cycles ADV 2.2. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Beginner gravel/adventure riders agree the Co-op ADV 2.2 is comfortable and easy to maneuver.
- The WTB Nano Comp tires provide traction on pavement, gravel or mild trails.
- The Shimano GRX drivetrain is smooth shifting.
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes work well. They are easy to maintain and adjust.
- Testers were pleased that the 2x setup provided a wide gear range and allowed them to climb efficiently.
- The carbon fork absorbs road chatter.
- The drop bars offer riders numerous hand positions for long days in the saddle.
- The bike is not as expensive as others in its category.
- A rack can be used on the ADV 2.2. This allows riders the ability to use panniers for commuting or bikepacking.
- Sizes range from XS to XL, allowing riders from 5’ to 6’3” to find an ADV 2.2 that fits them.
3 reasons not to buy
- Some users would prefer hydraulic disc brakes on the bike.
- The bike is heavier than others in its category.
- Co-op Cycles only offers the ADV 2.2 in white. Users would have preferred to have other color options.
Bottom lineThe Co-op Cycles ADV 2.2 is a drop-bar bike for riders looking to explore and bikepack on gravel and dirt roads. The bike has rack attachment points. It has mechanical brakes that are easier to maintain in remote territory. The bike is affordable, with an aluminum frame and a Shimano GRX drivetrain. The ADV 2.2 is heavy but still an efficient climber. Some buyers desired a greater variety of color options for the frame.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Best Gravel and Adventure Bikes
Gravel and adventure bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores
Co-op Cycles ADV 2.2 in comparison to averages
Co-op Cycles ADV 2.2