Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Co-op Cycles ADV 2.2. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Beginner gravel/adventure riders agree the Co-op ADV 2.2 is comfortable and easy to maneuver.
- The WTB Nano Comp tires provide traction on pavement, gravel or mild trails.
- The Shimano GRX drivetrain is smooth shifting.
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes work well. They are easy to maintain and adjust.
- Testers were pleased that the 2x setup provided a wide gear range and allowed them to climb efficiently.
- The carbon fork absorbs road chatter.
- The drop bars offer riders numerous hand positions for long days in the saddle.
- The bike is not as expensive as others in its category.
- A rack can be used on the ADV 2.2. This allows riders the ability to use panniers for commuting or bikepacking.
- Sizes range from XS to XL, allowing riders from 5’ to 6’3” to find an ADV 2.2 that fits them.
3 reasons not to buy
- Some users would prefer hydraulic disc brakes on the bike.
- The bike is heavier than others in its category.
- Co-op Cycles only offers the ADV 2.2 in white. Users would have preferred to have other color options.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Best Gravel and Adventure Bikes
2 hours ago
2 days ago