Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Chillafish BMXie². In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The Chillafish BMXie² is a stylish balance bike, available in several vibrant colors.
- The bike is very affordable.
- The Chillafish BMXie² has a footbrake.
- Weighing in at just 8.4 lbs., the bike is lightweight.
- Users found the bike easy to transport.
- The BMXie² helps children learn to balance as they prepare for a pedal bike.
- Riders found the bike easy to steer and maneuver.
- The seat adjusts. It has three positions for adjustment.
- The bike will not rust if it is left outdoors. It is made out of durable fiberglass and plastic.
- Foam tires with a rubber coating, ensure riders have traction when riding the BMXie² and that the users never have to deal with flats.
- Assembly of the bike is simple. Users found it was a quick process.
- The bike is easy to clean, according to riders.
- Chillafish includes stickers with the BMXie², allowing riders to customize the bike.
3 reasons not to buy
- One tester reported that the seat is hard to adjust and keep in place.
- The Chillafish BMXie² is best for smaller children. Users found it too small for children wearing clothes larger than 3T.
- The wheel can easily become loose and wobbly, making it unsafe to ride the BMXie².