Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale Cujo 1. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- Riders felt the ride and seating position atop this steed were comfortable.
- Mounts are attached for a 2x derailleur, two bottle-cages and a rear rack.
- A TransX dropper post is included and internally routed on the Cujo.
- The Cannondale C3 bar was wide enough to throw the Cujo around.
- The 11 speed drivetrain provided an ample gear range for trail use.
- The Cujo represents great value with frugal componentry choices.
- WTB Ranger tires offered excellent traction on crumbly climbs.
- The 120mm Rockshox Recon fork was responsive and supple.
- Shimano M425 Hydraulic Discs were resilient and capable.
- The XT rear derailleur and XLS shifter worked soundly.
- The bold ‘Acid Red’ color was complimented.
6 reasons not to buy
- The bottom-bracket is low, leading some to experience pedal scrape.
- One owner described the ‘Acid Red’ color as being “...a bit hard on the eyes”.
- An expert felt the OEM Cannondale Platform pedals lacked grip.
- Seat and chainstays provide plenty of clearance for plus-size tires.
- Quick-release hubs with boost-spacing are eccentric and make replacements challenging.
- Some riders felt movement in the dropper-post, which failed within hours for one rider.