BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Bianchi Infinito CV Disc. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The Bianchi Infinito CV Disc has a carbon frame with Countervail Technology. This minimalizes road vibration, reducing muscle fatigue and improving handling and control when riding the bike.
- The Vittoria Rubino tires and Fizik Aliante saddle help minimize vibration to increase the rider’s comfort.
- The bike’s geometry places the rider more upright than other road bikes. Experts found this comfortable and that it relaxed the bike’s handling.
- The bike is aerodynamic with a sleek carbon fork and tapered steerer.
- The carbon seat post has a hidden wedge-style clamp, for additional aerodynamics and a smooth appearance.
- The bike is compatible with Metron 5D Carbon Aero handlebars.
- The hydraulic disc brakes are responsive and not too grabby. Bianchi uses a round disc brake on the Infinito CV Disc for added safety.
- The long wheelbase gives riders great stability on the bike.
- The internally routed cables give the Bianchi Infinito CV Disc a neat, polished appearance.
- The stiff bottom bracket allows riders to accelerate both powerfully and efficiently on the bike.
- The bike fits a wide range of riders. It is available in seven sizes.
3 reasons not to buy
- The Bianchi Infinito CV Disc is heavier than other road bikes.
- The bike is more expensive than other road bikes.
- One expert found the bike understeered in technical riding sections, due to the stretched riding position.
Expert Reviews80/100 based on 2 expert reviews
Bianchi Infinito CV Disc Ultegra
Bianch’s updated Infinito CV Disc endurance bike is a little more relaxed than a traditional race machine and it offers a notably smooth ride, but it’s still responsive enough to snap into action as soon as you put the power down.
Bianchi Infinito CV Disc Frameset
A versatile and comfortable bike you could ride all day but one that’s still raceable with a bit of stem slamming.
Testing the Bianchi Infinito CV Disc in Belguim
This is the best endurance bike Bianchi has ever made.
Bianchi Infinito CV Disc in Review
The Bianchi Infinito CV Disc has been designed with longer tours in mind where comfort has to play a more significant role.