Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Aventon Aventure. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
22 reasons to buy
- The Aventure’s 750W motor puts out a peak 1130W watts.
- The Aventure rocks a svelte, hydroformed aluminum frame.
- Fat 4” tires make the Aventure versatile and comfortable across various terrain.
- The Aventure reaches 20mph by throttle-only and 28mph with pedal assist.
- Aventures are available in three sizes to fit riders from 5’1” to 6’4”.
- The Aventure is available in three color choices.
- The Aventure uses a color readout; displaying battery levels, speed, pedal-assist level, and other ride data.
- Aventon’s app pairs with the Aventure to offer detailed ride statistics and configurations.
- Reviewers say the Aventure handles predictably.
- Testers report that the Aventure is stable at speed.
- Fenders come included with the Aventure.
- The Aventure is fitted with integrated front and rear lights.
- With porky 4” tires and an 80mm travel fork, the Aventure was comfy.
- Riders find comfort in the plush Velo saddle.
- The Aventure places riders in an upright position with high visibility.
- Reviewers lauded the power of the Aventure’s Bengal Ares 3 hydraulic disc brakes and their 180mm rotors.
- The Aventure’s Shimano Acera 8-speed drivetrain delivered ample range and proved reliable for testers.
- The Aventure’s motor delivers consistent power when climbing steep hills.
- The Aventure’s lockable battery is neatly integrated into the bike’s frame and can be removed for security or charging off the bike.
- Reviewers found it easy to assemble the Aventure.
- While priced above cheapo choices, reviewers felt the Aventure was a good value.
- The Aventure is available with either a standard step-over or stiff step-through frame.
7 reasons not to buy
- The Aventure’s pudgy 73lb weight made it hard to lift or carry upstairs. Few car-mounted bike racks could support its heft.
- Reviewers found the Aventure’s range was slightly under par within its class.
- Without rear suspension, testers felt the ache of off-road riding in the back end.
- Buyers reported that customer response and replacement of faulty parts could be slow.
- The Aventure asks a relatively high price for its class.
- A reviewer experienced a lag in turbo delivery from the Aventure’s rear hub motor.
- The Aventure has a single tail-light on the left-hand side. More than one reviewer wanted an additional light on the right.
Bottom lineThe Aventon Aventure is a mid-range, rear-hub-motor, fat-tire e-bike. Its elegant frame houses an internally concealed battery that can be removed for security or off-bike charging. Reviewers and buyers said the bike was powerful on flats or steep hills, while battery life was rapidly reduced under vigorous throttle use. Although there were frustrations with customer service, most owners seemed largely satisfied. They were happy to pay a couple hundred more for a bike of significantly higher quality than those on the next rung down.
Expert Reviews84/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
Aventon Aventure Step-Through Review
If you’re looking for an electric bike to take on adventures, look no further than the Aventon Aventure… its 750W motor is among the most powerful we’ve tested, and likely uses battery power a little more quickly than less powerful motors.… It is by no means a proper electric mountain bike for use on super rough trails… a bike that not only performs well but looks good too.
Aventon Aventure eBike Review
By including some thoughtful design touches and extra tech, like the more advanced controller and associated smartphone app, the Aventon Aventure manages to distinguish itself in what has become a very crowded category of fat-tire ebikes. Better still, it’s priced well below models that use more high-end components… So if you’re looking for an ebike that can handle country dirt roads and city potholes, don’t overlook the Aventure.
Aventon Aventure E-Bike Review: An Affordable Fat Tire Electric Bike Purpose-Built for Adventures!
I’m a huge fan of this e-bike, even if I have a few small complaints… It’s well-made with excellent build quality, plenty of power and battery capacity, includes great components and comes with honest marketing. What more can you ask for at this price point? The Aventon Aventure would make an excellent e-bike option for anyone that needs a single e-bike to cover both work and play…
Aventon Aventure Fat eBike – Cruiser, Commuter Adventure Fat Bike
While not a true mountain bike, the Aventure is an all-purpose bike that can cover a lot of cycling categories that a new e-bike owner may be interested in. It’s a great solution that can cast a very wide net that can get folks into riding bikes.
Aventon Aventure Review, 2021
Overall, we’re incredibly pleased with how well the Aventure performed. In a competitive market flush with affordable fat-tire e-bikes, Aventon stepped up and built a bike that’s refreshingly unique and tremendously fun. We’ve also got a hunch that the Aventure may set a new standard for detail and creativity in the race for the best affordable fat e-bike.
Save Trees Riding This Fat Tire eBike? Aventon Aventure Review
The display shows you your carbon offset and also how many trees you’ve saved… it just says “Your trip CO2 reduced:” I’ve reduced 11.6kg and I’ve saved 0.9 of a tree.
Aventon Aventure eMTB Full Test & Review
The ride is very comfortable for city riding, good for green rated trails and dirt roads and not the best for anything rougher than that. It’s more of an exploring, camping and cruising type of a bike.
2021 Aventon Aventure Review & Radrover Comparison
The biggest drastic difference at the back of the bike is this motor… the Aventure is much more powerful. There’s no denying it. They are both 750W e-bikes however not all 750W e-bikes are created equal. The RadRover peaks at 750W. The Aventure’s motor peaks at 1130W.
Aventon Aventure Electric Hardtail MTB! (Complete Review)
I think the Aventure is a very good value for people looking for a step up from the basic components that you find on cheaper bikes.
Best Off-Road Commuter Fat Tire Ebike | Aventon Aventure
I love the frame architecture. I love those curves.
Aventon Aventure Review: Trail Ready Value Buy!
The Acera derailleur shifts smoothly and is extremely snappy.
Aventon Aventure Ebike Review
The first thing I noticed with the Aventure was how Aventon got the geometry dialed…air down the tires enough to feel grippy, and it was a hoot on gravel pathways… One of Aventon’s spec decisions I didn’t love was using Shimano’s Acera eight-speed cassette/shifters running to a 46-tooth chainring. Finding the right gear seemed a constant problem… despite that generous battery, I saw only 31 miles of range on a full charge.
Aventon’s ‘Aventure’ Step-Through Fat-Tire Ebike Can Cruise in Several Performance Classes
Really… very little to complain about. And that price? For this level of quality and power, the Aventure is a winner – and a solid deal.
The Aventon Aventure Could Be The Ultimate Fat Tire Utility E-Bike
When the situation calls for it, a tap of the left-mounted thumb throttle immediately summons the full power of the motor… Riding through dirt and off-road obstacles was an absolute joy on the Aventure. It gobbled up all the small bumps and rocks on the trail, whether we were charging up tight singletrack or blasting down a fire road… We had a blast on the Aventure.
Aventon Aventure Review
The Aventon Aventure is an attractive and capable fat tire ebike. One of the biggest reasons to choose it is the multiple frame sizes. Overall, I’m pleased with the Aventure. It has a lot going for it, and I’m looking forward to taking it on a good deal of gravel bike trail adventures… as someone who likes to pedal a lot in the lowest pedal assist levels, the Aventure just wasn’t super satisfying.