Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Aventon Aventure. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
22 reasons to buy
- The Aventure’s 750W motor puts out a peak 1130W watts.
- The Aventure rocks a svelte, hydroformed aluminum frame.
- Fat 4” tires make the Aventure versatile and comfortable across various terrain.
- The Aventure reaches 20mph by throttle-only and 28mph with pedal assist.
- Aventures are available in three sizes to fit riders from 5’1” to 6’4”.
- The Aventure is available in three color choices.
- The Aventure uses a color readout; displaying battery levels, speed, pedal-assist level, and other ride data.
- Aventon’s app pairs with the Aventure to offer detailed ride statistics and configurations.
- Reviewers say the Aventure handles predictably.
- Testers report that the Aventure is stable at speed.
- Fenders come included with the Aventure.
- The Aventure is fitted with integrated front and rear lights.
- With porky 4” tires and an 80mm travel fork, the Aventure was comfy.
- Riders find comfort in the plush Velo saddle.
- The Aventure places riders in an upright position with high visibility.
- Reviewers lauded the power of the Aventure’s Bengal Ares 3 hydraulic disc brakes and their 180mm rotors.
- The Aventure’s Shimano Acera 8-speed drivetrain delivered ample range and proved reliable for testers.
- The Aventure’s motor delivers consistent power when climbing steep hills.
- The Aventure’s lockable battery is neatly integrated into the bike’s frame and can be removed for security or charging off the bike.
- Reviewers found it easy to assemble the Aventure.
- While priced above cheapo choices, reviewers felt the Aventure was a good value.
- The Aventure is available with either a standard step-over or stiff step-through frame.
7 reasons not to buy
- The Aventure’s pudgy 73lb weight made it hard to lift or carry upstairs. Few car-mounted bike racks could support its heft.
- Reviewers found the Aventure’s range was slightly under par within its class.
- Without rear suspension, testers felt the ache of off-road riding in the back end.
- Buyers reported that customer response and replacement of faulty parts could be slow.
- The Aventure asks a relatively high price for its class.
- A reviewer experienced a lag in turbo delivery from the Aventure’s rear hub motor.
- The Aventure has a single tail-light on the left-hand side. More than one reviewer wanted an additional light on the right.
Expert Reviews85/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
Aventon Aventure Step-Through Review
If you’re looking for an electric bike to take on adventures, look no further than the Aventon Aventure… its 750W motor is among the most powerful we’ve tested, and likely uses battery power a little more quickly than less powerful motors.… It is by no means a proper electric mountain bike for use on super rough trails… a bike that not only performs well but looks good too.
Aventon Aventure eBike Review
By including some thoughtful design touches and extra tech, like the more advanced controller and associated smartphone app, the Aventon Aventure manages to distinguish itself in what has become a very crowded category of fat-tire ebikes. Better still, it’s priced well below models that use more high-end components… So if you’re looking for an ebike that can handle country dirt roads and city potholes, don’t overlook the Aventure.
Aventon Aventure E-Bike Review: An Affordable Fat Tire Electric Bike Purpose-Built for Adventures!
I’m a huge fan of this e-bike, even if I have a few small complaints… It’s well-made with excellent build quality, plenty of power and battery capacity, includes great components and comes with honest marketing. What more can you ask for at this price point? The Aventon Aventure would make an excellent e-bike option for anyone that needs a single e-bike to cover both work and play…
Aventon Aventure Fat eBike – Cruiser, Commuter Adventure Fat Bike
While not a true mountain bike, the Aventure is an all-purpose bike that can cover a lot of cycling categories that a new e-bike owner may be interested in. It’s a great solution that can cast a very wide net that can get folks into riding bikes.
Aventon Aventure Review, 2021
Overall, we’re incredibly pleased with how well the Aventure performed. In a competitive market flush with affordable fat-tire e-bikes, Aventon stepped up and built a bike that’s refreshingly unique and tremendously fun. We’ve also got a hunch that the Aventure may set a new standard for detail and creativity in the race for the best affordable fat e-bike.