BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Ancheer Electric Mountain Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- The main draw of this e-bike was it’s exceptionally low price.
- Owners reported a range of almost 20mi on a single charge.
- Some owners found that the battery ‘holds charge’ well.
- Provided keys conveniently lock the Ancheer’s battery.
- In levels 1 and 2 of assist, the motor is almost silent.
- Some folk deemed it light for an electric bike, especially at this price.
- Three levels of assist were suitable for various situations.
- One owner had positive reports after 200mi with mostly offroad use.
- A removable battery was secure and could be charged remotely.
- The Ancheer hauled large riders (250lbs and above) with ease.
- Some buyers received prompt responses and replacements for faulty parts.
- When tuned, Filel disc brakes worked well.
- A buyer said assembly was easy over 1.5 hrs, with instructions.
- The water-resistant battery worked after soaking and flooding.
- Riders said it rode well on level dirt trails
14 reasons not to buy
- A reviewer said Filel disc brakes were “squishy" and didn’t respond swiftly.
- The suspension fork twisted under hard braking. It snapped for one owner.
- Chargers quickly failed for a number of buyers.
- Battery life depleted after a few months to one year’s use.
- Riders found the e-Bike heavy, especially when pedaling unpowered.
- A few buyers received a front axle that was too narrow to complete assembly.
- Water pooled under the battery casing.
- The motor was noisy when straining.
- The 14-28 tooth cassette felt undergeared and left riders spinning.
- Buyers reported instructions with unclear images and rough English.
- The rear derailleur was bent on arrival, for some buyers.
- Cheap tires warranted hasty replacement.
- Horns stopped working after short periods, for a number of owners.
- There are no water bottle bosses to attach a bottle cage.
Expert Reviews76/100 based on 2 expert reviews
Ancheer AN-EB001 26-Inch Electric Mountain Bike Review
An affordable mountain-style electric bike with a serviceable performance that gets the job done… It may not be the best we tested, but it was consistently good, and we feel it is a great value.
Ancheer Electric Mountain Bike Review
If you’re keen to buy your first e-bike, the Ancheer is good value. It’s built to a price, so don’t expect top quality components. However, it’s just as powerful as more expensive electric bikes…
Ancheer Power Plus Electric Mountain Bike Review
It does not put out a lot of power… and takes 5 seconds or so to get going… doesn’t match performance for real mountain biking… our bike failed during testing… It’s actually not so bad once you know what you’re getting into…
Ancheer Power Plus eBike Electric Mountain Bike Sold on Amazon
The ride is effortless…… It is quite decent, especially for the money… This is definitely not an e-mountain bike… It’s got just enough polish and just enough features to not feel cheap…
Ancheer Power Plus eBike 8 Months Later
8 plus months and no major problems… I’m happy with the performance for what it is and that’s a cheap e-bike… There are bikes in 2019 that have better visual quality, better components and don’t cost much more… they all have U.S. based support.