Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ancheer 350W Electric Mountain Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
18 reasons to buy
- The 27.5” Blue Spark model traveled up to 40mi on a 374Wh battery.
- Owners said that pedal assist kicked in quickly, in a quarter pedal turn.
- A tester was pleasantly surprised by the Blue Spark’s big-wheeled handling.
- A handful of owners were satisfied by these bikes’ off-road performance.
- Blue Spark models offered five varying levels of power assist, from 30% to 100%.
- A reviewer found that the Blue Spark’s LCD readout displayed a lot of information.
- A considerable number of buyers saw these bikes as great value.
- Suspension operated satisfactorily over moderately bumpy city streets.
- Fit and finish of Ancheer 350W Mountain Bikes was admired.
- Operation and placement of the control unit was lauded.
- A removable battery allows charging away from the bike.
- Quite a few owners found that assembly was a doddle.
- Gear shifting came across as smooth and accurate.
- Charging times were said to be brief.
- Customer service received stellar reviews for replacing small parts.
- A small set of tools is provided with the bike, for assembly.
- Throttle-only speeds of 18-20mph were easily attainable.
- Riders found it easy to pedal without power, on flats.
11 reasons not to buy
- Sunshine models feature just one level of throttle-integrated pedal-assist.
- Owners reported malfunctioning control units on new bikes.
- Customers had trouble communicating with overseas-based customer service.
- Some new bikes arrived with non-functioning motors.
- Without modification, this bike was too small for riders over 6’.
- Owners and experts believed that the Ancheer 350W Electric 'Mountain Bike' was a commuter, misdescribed as a ‘mountain-bike’.
- A portion of buyers found the 26” model’s battery life to be underwhelming.
- Mechanical disc brakes had a stopping distance of 22 feet, under testing.
- Returning a faulty bike involved paying for shipping to China.
- Wheels sometimes needed to be trued out of the box.
- The lack of instructions left a reviewer confused when setting up the LCD display.