Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the All-City Big Block. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- The double-butted 612 steel frame flexed for comfort on rough roads.
- The Big Block was lightweight compared to the competition.
- This rig was comfortable on long rides.
- Big Blocks rode well on off-road hardpack and flat gravel.
- Frames are drilled for both rear and front brakes.
- A beautiful paintjob impressed reviewers and owners.
- ED coating rust-proofs the Big Block’s frame.
- Clearance allows for wide 32c tires.
- Climbing abillity was lauded by owners and reviewers.
- An 11” bottom bracket welcomes tight turns without pedal scrape.
- The Big Block has no toe overlap, even on steep or sharp turns.
- The Big Block comes drilled with bosses for a bottle cage.
- Stainless steel dropouts feature integrated chain tensioners.
- Stock 28c Vittoria Zaffiro tires are excellent for skidding.
- Delicate finishing touches include a brazed, embossed seat collar.
2 reasons not to buy
- The top-tube was longer than those on non-American frames.
- Aggressive geometry may intimidate casual riders.