Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Addmotor E-53 CityPro. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
23 reasons to buy
- The E-53 CityPro is blessed with a capacious 48V 20Ah battery.
- From this battery, Addmotor claims a maximum range of up to 125 miles‽
- Owners say the E-53 accelerates smoothly. One says, “very smoothly, like a Lexus”.
- With 7 gears and 7 levels of assist, the E-53 is a capable climber.
- One tester reports no lag in the engagement of pedal-assist.
- A 7-speed Shimano Altus drivetrain provides a good gear range.
- With 7 levels, riders are supplied with pedal-assist for most occasions.
- Addmotor’s 500W motor can reach a peak wattage of 907W.
- Testers are impressed with the 55Nm of torque put out by the E-53 CityPro.
- Hydraulic brakes, with big 180mm discs, ensure admirable stopping power.
- Power cut-off slows the bike faster, as brakes are applied.
- A 100mm suspension fork irons out imperfections on roads and paths.
- Riders can fine-tune the E-53’s geometry, using the bike’s adjustable stem.
- The E-53 comes fitted with a rear rack that can carry 55 lb of cargo.
- Strong mount-points sit basket-ready on the E-53’s headtube.
- Front and rear lighting comes integrated, on the E-53 CityPro.
- These lights feature turn signals and a hazard-light option.
- Aluminum front and rear fenders are included, on the E-53 CityPro.
- The E-53 CityPro comes in four color choices.
- Owners have expressed their gratitude for Addmotor’s customer service.
- The E-53 CityPro comes fitted with an electric horn.
- Users can charge devices through the E-53’s USB charging port.
- A comprehensive display shows current speed, average speed, max. speed, tripmeter, odometer, PAS level, battery level amongst other details & functions.
5 reasons not to buy
- The E-53 CityPro is only available in one 17” frame size.
- Strangely, the E-53 is limited to a total payload of 250 lb.
- This bike’s big battery begs a brutal 10-hour charging time.
- 26” wheels are obsolete and undersized on a modern non-fat-tire bike.
- An owner received their new bike with a bent derailleur and derailleur guard.
Expert Reviews86/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
Addmotor E-53 Review: Powerful, 125-Mile Range Commuter Electric Bike
This is the perfect value-buy electric bike for anyone looking for a long-range commuter. This engine is remarkably torquey and responsive. There’s absolutely zero motor latency when you twist that throttle.
Addmotor E-53 CityPro // Riding the Cadillac of Commuter E-bikes
If I was going to keep a bike in my garage full-time, for all different types of users; people who are new to bikes, people who are experienced, people who want to do a little off-road, people who want to cruise the boardwalk – this would be the bike I think we’d keep because it’s just so pretty and it’s so comfortable.