Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Addmotor E-43 CityPro. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
26 reasons to buy
- The E-43 CityPro is kitted out with a voluminous 48V 20Ah battery.
- Addmotor says this battery can deliver a maximum range of up to 125 miles.
- Under everyday conditions, one 65-year-old owner rode 57mi on the E-43.
- The E-43’s mid-step frame suits cyclists who are shorter (5'4"-5'8") or less flexible.
- A lowered top-tube allows E-43 riders to cycle in a dress, cassock or cowl.
- A reviewer says the E-43 arrives 85% assembled, with the rest being quick & easy.
- Some folk are drawn to the ‘cruiser-style’ aesthetic of the Addmotor E-43.
- With 7 gears and 7 levels of assist, the E-43 is a capable climber.
- A 7-speed Shimano Altus drivetrain provides a good gear range.
- With 7 levels, riders are supplied with pedal-assist for most occasions.
- Addmotor’s 500W motor can reach a peak wattage of 907W.
- A 100mm suspension fork irons out imperfections on roads and paths.
- Hydraulic brakes, with big 180mm discs, ensure admirable stopping power.
- Power cut-off slows the bike faster, as brakes are applied.
- The E-43 CityPro comes in four color choices.
- The E-43 comes fitted with a rear rack that can carry 55 lb of cargo.
- Strong mount-points sit basket-ready on the E-43’s headtube.
- Front and rear lighting comes integrated, on the E-43 CityPro.
- These lights feature turn signals and a hazard-light option.
- Aluminum front and rear fenders are included, on the E-43 CityPro.
- A comprehensive display shows current speed, average speed, max. speed, tripmeter, odometer, PAS & battery levels, amongst other details & functions.
- Users can charge devices through the E-43’s USB charging port.
- Riders can fine-tune the E-43’s geometry, using the bike’s adjustable stem.
- The E-43 CityPro comes fitted with an electric horn.
- One reviewer says that Addmotor’s stock saddle, “works just fine”.
- The E-43 has a walk-mode, to help you get it up that steep driveway.
5 reasons not to buy
The E-43 weighs around 75 lb.
A fit 65-year-old owner says it is very heavy and difficult to lift.
- The E-43 CityPro is only available in one frame size.
- The E-43 is limited to a total payload of 250 lb.
- This bike’s big battery begs a brutal 10-hour charging time.
- 26” wheels are obsolete and undersized on a modern non-fat-tire bike.
Expert Reviews88/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Addmotor E-43 Fast and Fun Best E-bike for Hills of 2022
It is lightweight and plenty sporty. While this is still a pretty sizeable bike at about 75lb, I still think it’s light enough that you can easily turn off the motor and just pedal. One of the fastest bikes that I have used. I was able to tackle hills a lot better than other e-bikes that I have used. Overall, I’ve really enjoyed this bike.
Best Electric Bikes
29" Giordano® Intrepid Mountain Bike14 September – 1 October