Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the 1UP USA Super Duty Single. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The Super Duty Single holds any bike or e-bike weighing up to 75 lb.
- Buyers find the Super Duty fast & easy to assemble, adjust, load & unload.
- The Super Duty fits 16” to 29” wheels, tires up to 3.1”, and a wheelbase up to 54”.
- This rack employs a unique anti-wobble mechanism.
- The Super Duty does not make contact with your bike’s frame.
- A ‘slotted hitch bar lock’ secures the rack to your hitch.
- The Super Duty is rated for RV, travel trailer, and heavy off-road SUV use.
- This rack folds away small for compact storage.
- Reviewers like that Super Duty components are replaceable and anodized.
- The Super Duty tilts. Owners can open their tailgate with the rack loaded.
- Users can adjust the rack’s distance from their bumper.
7 reasons not to buy
- The Super Duty is only available for 2” hitches.
- At 28 lb, this rack is not particularly lightweight.
- The Super Duty’s rack arms push against fenders.
- This rack has no lights or license plate holder.
- Users suspect some fittings are non-rust-resistant.
- A ‘backup’ velcro strap does not reassure some owners.
- This is not a low-cost rack. It’s a premium option.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 7 rated expert reviews
1UP USA Super Duty Bike Rack – Installation and Review
This thing is so amazing. I bought the single and the add-on, instead of just getting a double, because I felt like it would be more flexible if I wanted to only carry one bike. These things are extremely off-road capable and very durably built.
1UP USA Super Duty Single Bike Rack Review | Subaru Crosstrek
I’m super stoked on this thing. I’ve had the trailer hitch on my car for about four months now and I took it on a 2500-mile trip. I really trust this bike rack. It’s super strong. I felt like my bike was very secure on the rack with the screw locks.
Fix it Mom’s 1UP USA Bike Rack Review for E-Bike
I bought an e-bike but it’s super heavy and so I needed to buy a new bike rack. I chose the single with an add-on because it would give me flexibility. If you’re a girl on the trails on your own, the release mechanism is a little tricky.
1Up Bike Carrier Review | Super Duty Single With Add-on Rack
Two thumbs up. Loading and unloading is really super-easy. Each add-on can be installed/removed in about a minute. I can put my father-in-law’s e-bike on here, I can use it for multiple 29ers, 24”, 27.5”, 26”. They all fit.
Hitch-Mount Bike Racks – Part 1 “The Problem”
We got this because we have two e-bikes, so that’s why we got the add-on. It’s a great rack. It’s nice and stable. This is my beef with a hitch-mount bike rack: you can hardly see your turn signals, reverse lights, license plate.
5 hours ago
17 hours ago