Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Küat Beta. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Testers are impressed by the stability offered by the Küat Beta’s cam and threaded knob-screws, which tighten to reduce movement.
- The Küat Beta tilts forward 45° to allow owners to access their car’s rear door.
- The Beta collapses for compact storage.
- The Küat Beta carries 2 bikes, weighing as much as 40 lb each (80 lb combined).
- The Beta is available in both 2” and 1.25” hitch sizes.
- Many owners say the Beta is easy to assemble and install.
- Buyers found using and attaching the Beta to be a straightforward affair.
- Owners are impressed by the Beta’s protective, pearlescent, powder-coat finish.
- Buyers express their belief that the Küat Beta represents good value.
- Owners successfully used the Küat Beta for both road and mountain bikes.
4 reasons not to buy
- Testers and owners say the Beta isn’t easily compatible with step-through bikes.
- The Beta is limited to use with bikes that have an ample main frame triangle.
- Users need to remove the Beta’s pins to unfold the rack’s support arms.
- The Beta only comes in a 2-bike configuration.
Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Expert Reviews93/100 based on 1 rated expert review
3 hours ago
2 days ago