Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Yeti SB115. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
18 reasons to buy
- The SB115 is a short travel trail bike that is capable of long days in the saddle and multi-day stage races.
- Experts were pleased with the bike using the Switch Infinity suspension setup. With 115mm of rear travel, it offers support and cushioning over a variety of trails.
- A short seat tube allows for a longer dropper post.
- The geometry of the bike places riders in a balanced position for railing through berms.
- Tight, technical climbs and descents are easily maneuverable with the nimble handling of the SB115.
- Cables are cleanly routed with tube-in-tube pathways through the frame.
- Testers found there was minimal pedal bob when climbing. There is no need to lock out the shock on most climbs.
- The suspension has three adjustments: open, closed and trail mode. Switching between these allows riders to adjust the suspension to their riding terrain.
- Boost spacing and the Switch Infinity suspension system offer riders efficiency for climbing.
- Yeti uses a Maxxis Aggressor tire in the rear and a Minion DHF tire up-front. These excel on the type of hardpack trails found in the western United States.
- Four sizes, ranging from small to extra large, provide numerous riders with a size of the SB115 that suits them.
- The carbon frame is beautiful and durable, according to experts.
- Yeti offers the bike with Shimano or SRAM components.
- There is plenty of room for a full-size water bottle in the frame.
- The suspension setup offers fantastic small bump compliance. It floats over rocky and rooty trail sections.
- ISCG tabs are included, allowing riders to use a chain guide.
- A fender over the shock keeps it clean and free of debris.
- 780mm handlebars are wide and offer riders stability on trails.
4 reasons not to buy
- The bike is heavy. Even the small size weighs 27lbs.
- Yeti ask a high price for the SB115.
- The press-fit bottom bracket is not as easy to maintain as a threaded bottom bracket.
- Riders shorter than 5’1” can not use the bike. There is no extra small size.