Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at email@example.com with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Yeti SB115. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
18 reasons to buy
- The SB115 is a short travel trail bike that is capable of long days in the saddle and multi-day stage races.
- Experts were pleased with the bike using the Switch Infinity suspension setup. With 115mm of rear travel, it offers support and cushioning over a variety of trails.
- A short seat tube allows for a longer dropper post.
- The geometry of the bike places riders in a balanced position for railing through berms.
- Tight, technical climbs and descents are easily maneuverable with the nimble handling of the SB115.
- Cables are cleanly routed with tube-in-tube pathways through the frame.
- Testers found there was minimal pedal bob when climbing. There is no need to lock out the shock on most climbs.
- The suspension has three adjustments: open, closed and trail mode. Switching between these allows riders to adjust the suspension to their riding terrain.
- Boost spacing and the Switch Infinity suspension system offer riders efficiency for climbing.
- Yeti uses a Maxxis Aggressor tire in the rear and a Minion DHF tire up-front. These excel on the type of hardpack trails found in the western United States.
- Four sizes, ranging from small to extra large, provide numerous riders with a size of the SB115 that suits them.
- The carbon frame is beautiful and durable, according to experts.
- Yeti offers the bike with Shimano or SRAM components.
- There is plenty of room for a full-size water bottle in the frame.
- The suspension setup offers fantastic small bump compliance. It floats over rocky and rooty trail sections.
- ISCG tabs are included, allowing riders to use a chain guide.
- A fender over the shock keeps it clean and free of debris.
- 780mm handlebars are wide and offer riders stability on trails.
4 reasons not to buy
- The bike is heavy. Even the small size weighs 27lbs.
- Yeti ask a high price for the SB115.
- The press-fit bottom bracket is not as easy to maintain as a threaded bottom bracket.
- Riders shorter than 5’1” can not use the bike. There is no extra small size.
Bottom lineThe Yeti SB115 is a short travel trail bike. It has 115mm of travel in the rear and 130mm upfront. Testers describe the bike as a down-country bike that can take on multi-day stage races. It has room for a full-size water bottle. Technical climbs and descents are a breeze on it, despite its hefty weight of 27 lb or more (depending on size). The carbon frame is clean and neat with internally routed cables. The bike is not cheap, with builds including high-quality SRAM and Shimano components. With sizes small through extra large, most riders above 5’1” will find a size that suits them.
Expert Reviews70/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
Head to Head: Transition Spur vs. Yeti SB115 Bike Review
The Yeti SB115 has better suspension, with geometry suited for riders who spend more time seated and steering through technical, lower speed trails.
Yeti SB115 TURQ3 in Review – A Motorless Rocket
With its nimble character and comfortable pedaling position, the Yeti SB115 TURQ3 is a great choice for sporty and experienced riders who are seeking maximum riding fun for fast post-work laps and long rides.
Field Test: Yeti SB115 – The One That Wants to Be a Trail Bike
The ideal SB115 owner is probably someone who rides cross-country but wants no part of that firm, what-have-I-done-to-deserve-this suspension action.
Yeti Cycles SB115 Test Ride & Review
It’s like riding a BMX bike. It’s so much fun.
2021 Yeti SB115 Review | So Nearly the Ultimate XC/Trail Mountain Bike
It’s a fantastic bike that does impress in many ways.
Yeti SB115 T1 First Ride Review
With a few tweaks to the SB100’s suspension, the SB115 is Yeti’s ‘downcountry’ bike – XC-bike efficiency mated with trail-bike components to create a bike that’s aimed at fast trail riders and those looking to head out for long singletrack adventures.
Slice Trails on the Lively and Precise Yeti SB115
Yeti counters the lower, longer, slacker trend and the result is a quick and agile short-travel trail bike.
Yeti SB115 | Review and First Ride Impressions
It’s literally just a blast to ride.
Yeti SB115 C1 Review. More Down Country MTB Than XC
This is Yeti’s XC/downcountry model.
Bible Review: Yeti SB115 T2 Turq $____
Yeti’s new XC bike is one you don’t want to judge by how it looks on paper.
Yeti SB115 Mountain Bike Review: ‘Down-Country’ 29er Slays Ups and Downs
Light and fast, with short suspension and relaxed enough geometry that you can hop, drop, and rail, they’re the flip side of the coin from the megatravel 29ers that nabbed riders’ attention over the past couple of years.
The Yeti SB115: A Cross-Country Bike for Riders Who Get Rowdy
Everyone likes to get a bonus helping of the good stuff, and with the 2021 SB115, Yeti indulges cross-country riders that want a little more plushness, a little more pop in the terrain park, a little more tiger in the tank.
Yeti SB115 T1 in Review – Uphill Efficiency Meets Downhill Fun!
The brand new Yeti SB115 was designed to deliver top climbing performance on long days in the saddle and still provide a hefty adrenaline rush on the way down into the valley.
First Ride: The New Yeti SB115 Mountain Bike
The company’s brand-new SB115 evolved from its super-capable SB100 cross-country model. The latest rendition is even more versatile and well suited to being an everyday trail bike for many.