Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Vtuvia Reindeer. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- Experts say the Vtuvia Reindeer's 750W hub motor delivers plenty of power.
- Reviewers commend the bike's off-road prowess with "grippy" 4" fat tires.
- The Logan hydraulic disc brakes demonstrate ample power and responsiveness in testing.
- Experts say Vtuvia’s stated max range of 55 miles is accurate.
- The Reindeer has a high payload capacity of 400lb.
- The pedal assist settings are adjustable via the display.
- Testers say the suspension fork absorbs vibrations well.
- Experts relish the bike's rapid acceleration.
- The motor engages quickly upon activating the throttle.
- The step-through frame and low 20" standover height offer easy accessibility.
- Multiple riders enjoy the upright posture and well-cushioned saddle.
- Experts and users say the Reindeer is "sporty" and "enjoyable" to ride.
- The bike has a cruise control feature.
9 reasons not to buy
- Reviewers say the Reindeer struggles on steep gradients.
- The throttle is active with pedal assist off. Experts feel this is a potential safety concern.
- One tester notes that max speed drops significantly with two bars of battery remaining.
- Experts report a slight delay in the engagement of pedal assist.
- The Reindeer's bulk and high weight of 72lb limit portability.
- Some riders dislike the fake leather grips.
- This bike is only suitable for riders taller than 5'8".
- According to reviewers, the display is dim.
- The Vtuvia Reindeer lacks accessories like a rack, taillight, and fenders.
Expert Reviews85/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Best Electric Bikes
3 hours ago
2 days ago