BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the VIVI Folding Electric Mountain Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The VIVI Folding Electric Mountain Bike has front and rear suspension to provide a comforting ride over rough roads and trails.
- The bike has 21 speeds, three modes of pedal assist and a throttle that allow riders the ability to keep up with fast friends and power up hills.
- The battery is easy to charge. It is removable.
- The bike folds up. It’s easy to transport and store.
- The bike comes with a bright headlight.
- Fenders help riders stay dry on wet days.
- The bike has a 50-mile range. Users found this sufficient for a commute to and from work.
- Riders 5’2” to 6’3” can use the bike.
- Heavier individuals were pleased that the VIVI Folding Electric Mountain Bike can carry up to 330lbs.
- The VIVI Folding Electric Mountain Bike requires minimal assembly.
- The bike is priced affordably.
4 reasons not to buy
- At 64lbs. The bike is heavy.
- One tester had issues with attaching the pedals.
- The chain is poor-quality. One user found it snapped during their first ride.
- The bike does not have a digital display. It uses lights to show the battery life and mode of pedal assist.