Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Viribus Cruiser. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
5 reasons to buy
- The Beach Cruiser comes in two versions, with either 24” or 26” inch wheels.
- The Viribus Beach Cruiser’s sturdy construction was noticed by owners.
- Beach Cruisers arrived partially assembled and well packaged.
- This bike’s ‘smooth’ and understated gloss-finish was appreciated.
- Customer service was lauded, by owners who received replacement parts swiftly.
5 reasons not to buy
- Owners mentioned that adjustment of this bike’s brakes wasn’t straightforward.
- Some buyers felt that the Beach Cruiser was a little overpriced, for a single-speed.
- The stock saddle was a little uncomfortable for a few riders.
- One owner's bike arrived with a seatpole trapped in their seat-tube.
- A handful of buyers found assembly difficult, especially with a lack of instructions.