Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the this bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
5 reasons to buy
- The Beach Cruiser comes in two versions, with either 24” or 26” inch wheels.
- The Viribus Beach Cruiser’s sturdy construction was noticed by owners.
- Beach Cruisers arrived partially assembled and well packaged.
- This bike’s ‘smooth’ and understated gloss-finish was appreciated.
- Customer service was lauded, by owners who received replacement parts swiftly.
5 reasons not to buy
- Owners mentioned that adjustment of this bike’s brakes wasn’t straightforward.
- Some buyers felt that the Beach Cruiser was a little overpriced, for a single-speed.
- The stock saddle was a little uncomfortable for a few riders.
- One owner's bike arrived with a seatpole trapped in their seat-tube.
- A handful of buyers found assembly difficult, especially with a lack of instructions.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Compared to other bikes
Best Commuter and City Bikes
Commuter and city bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores