Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the TiGr mini. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- Experts and owners appreciate the lightweight, portable nature of the TiGr mini.
- The TiGr mini’s titanium body is highly rust-resistant.
- Reviewers have nothing but compliments for the TiGr mini’s sleek design.
- The TiGr mini comes with 2 registrable and replaceable keys.
- The TiGr mini was given 2-star approval by the ART security certification body.
- An expert says the TiGr mini appears very robust, which serves as a strong theft deterrent.
- TiGr includes a mounting bracket with the mini. Reviewers praise it.
- Testers say the TiGr mini’s locking mechanism has a smooth action.
- Owners say the TiGr mini’s shape is amenable to locking in different locations and situations.
- The TiGr mini has a clear plastic coating to protect owners’ frames and paintwork.
- Owners report excellent customer service from TiGr. They are a small, U.S.-owned company.
5 reasons not to buy
- The TiGr mini is small. Owners say it can be hard to lock from frame to tire and some stationary objects.
- This lock can be cut with bolt cutters or a hacksaw.
- The TiGr mini won’t fit around the tires of fatbikes and some mountain bikes.
- Some owners say the TiGr mini’s sharp edges can chip paintwork.
- Experts and buyers point out that the TiGr mini is a pricey option.
Expert Reviews85/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
TiGr mini Review: The Lightest Bike Lock Around
The TiGr mini is much lighter than any other bike lock that offers similar levels of security. It’s easy to use. I’d describe it as aesthetically pleasing! It is small, which limits the places and the ways you can lock your bike. It’s not cheap.
Review: TiGr mini Titanium Bike Lock
The machining on this is impeccable, the design work is just outstanding. It’s not durable to a determined attack from a criminal. This is a temporary security solution, not intended to store your high-dollar bicycle for long periods of time outside, unprotected.
As Fierce as a TiGer but as Lightweight as a Feather
I realize this lock was not made to be used with feet. So 95% of people shouldn’t have any difficulty. If you have big hands and/or fat fingers, arthritis and/or difficulty using your hands for the finer motions you may struggle with the lock, as I do, but you can use it.
Titanium Bike Lock: Ultra-Light ‘TiGr mini’ Review
Ultimately, all bike locks are simply a deterrent. If you value light weight and simplicity in design, this lock will provide moderate security and won’t weigh you down. I was able to cut halfway through the bow with a standard hacksaw in a few minutes.
Our Favorite Cycling Gear of 2015: TiGr Lock mini
Simply stated, we were impressed with the TiGr mini. With a much lighter heft than other U-locks and a flexible bow design, it’s versatile and easy to carry. We especially like the coating that covers the entire bow to keep your frame scratch-free.
TiGr mini Reviewed: The Best Ultra-Lightweight U-Lock Alternative?
The TiGr’s ease of use, light weight, and small size make it way more practical for quick stops than a heavy-duty steel number. With their impractical weight and clunky storage, they aren’t going to work for everyone.