BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Swagtron Swagcycle EB5. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The EB5 was said to be comfortable on long-distance rides.
- Speeds up to 12.5mph were attainable.
- The EB5’s battery lasted up to 15 miles per charge.
- This e-bike folded up to fit in a car boot.
- Highly adjustable handlebars impressed users.
- Riders up to 235lbs were happy with the EB5.
- Users found it suitable for camping and RVs.
- Construction of the EB5 was said to be sturdy
- The EB5 arrives almost completely assembled.
- Folding and unfolding was simple and straightforward.
13 reasons not to buy
- The EB5’s battery is built-in and irreplaceable.
- Battery life decreased to a 1.3mi range, after one year of use.
- A weight limit of 264lbs disappointed bigger riders.
- The EB5’s kickstand spring interfered with folding.
- This e-bike struggled on hills.
- The battery indicator fluctuates and shows three bars on empty.
- The EB5 doesn’t use keys and can be turned on by anyone.
- Both experts and users experienced a maximum 12.5 mph range.
- Customer service disappointed a number of owners.
- Under pedal-assist, a 6mi range was reported by one expert.
- Owners found the unpowered EB5 difficult and heavy to pedal.
- Riders were limited by a lack of gears and a single power-assist setting.
- The EB5 does not come equipped with lights.
Expert Reviews64/100 based on 2 expert reviews
This Foldable Electric Bike is On-point
…it is clearly the best-balanced model in their electric bike collection.
Swagcycle EB5 Plus Folding Review
A basic but impressively convenient folding electric bike that collapses small for transport or storage
Swagtron EB5 Pro Folding Electric Bike Review
Despite some limitations, we still recommend the Swagtron EB5 pro, because it delivers a lot for such a low price.
Review & Teardown: Swagtron EB5 Electric Bike
The battery was completely empty, even though it showed three bars.