Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Swagtron K3. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The Swagtron K3 is very affordable.
- The seat is adjustable.
- The threadless headset helps hold the handlebars in place when riders fall.
- The saddle is comfortable. It's padded and plush.
- The frame has a matte finish and transfer logo. This is notable as many balance bikes have sticker logos.
- Air-filled tires provide excellent grip cruising over pavement and dirt roads.
- The air-filled tires offer cushioning over bumps in the road that would prove harsh when using foam or plastic tires.
- The 22" wheelbase and wide 15.5" handlebars offer young riders a stable platform to learn to balance and glide on.
- The aluminum frame doesn't rust easily.
- The blue and pink color choices are attractive, according to many.
- The bike is lightweight and easy for toddlers to maneuver.
- The K3 best fits children from 18 months to 4 years old.
- Assembly is easy. Tools and instructions are included.
6 reasons not to buy
- A tool is required to adjust the seat.
- The seat adjustment is only 3". This is less than other balance bikes.
- Several users noted that the handlebars need to be tightened frequently.
- The grips wear quickly and move out of place, according to many testers.
- The seat is tilted and can cause some riders discomfort.
- The K3 is only rated to carry 55 lbs. This is lower than the weight limit on other balance bikes.
Expert Reviews80/100 based on 1 rated expert review
29" Giordano® Intrepid Mountain Bike14 September – 1 October