Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Aceger Balance Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The Aceger Balance Bike has 12” wheels, making it best for youngsters learning to balance as they glide and stride.
- The bike is quick and easy to assemble.
- Tools for assembly are included with the bike.
- With a bell included, children can alert others of their presence on rides.
- The basket on the Aceger Balance Bike allows children to carry toys, snacks and other items with them on adventures.
- Users were pleased to find the bike is offered in five attractive colors.
- Air-filled tires provide riders with excellent traction on the bike.
- The bike has a quick-release seat post clamp, making it easy to adjust to fit children 2-5 years old.
- Testers were pleased with the price of the bike. It is an affordable option in its category.
2 reasons not to buy
- Users found the bike heavy and difficult to maneuver for the smallest riders this bike is designed for.
- The seat covering can easily tear on the Aceger Balance Bike.