BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Stolen Casino. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
6 reasons to buy
- Owner’s saw the Casino as being kit with reliable components
- The frame, spec and build came across as solid.
- Most owners found that assembling a Casino was a breeze.
- Owners complimented the Casino’s eye-catching good looks.
- It was considered that the Casino represented a decent price-performance ratio.
- One parent said that the Casino stood up to the standard level of abuse dished out by reckless child BMXers.
3 reasons not to buy
- One user, who was otherwise delighted, said their brake broke immediately.
- A rider wasn’t a fan of the U-brake, feeling that it impeded barspins.
- One owner said the Wellgo PCs were ‘kiddy pedals’ on a big boy’s BMX.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Stolen Casino 2017 BMX Bike Check
I think this bike is going to hold up well; also its a head turner. It’s just got a regular U-brake…they just get tangled up when you do bar spins… The rims are single-walled.