Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the SE Bikes Everyday. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- One tester found the SE Bikes Everyday durable. With proper maintenance, it can last for years.
- Taller riders found the bike comfortable for riding in the bike park.
- Assembly is an easy process for most buyers.
- The bike is lighter than other entry-level BMX bikes.
- Replacement parts are easy to find if they become damaged or worn.
- Experts were pleased with the solid three-piece cranks.
- The bike's metal pegs are high-quality.
3 reasons not to buy
- One user found the bike was poorly packed and was damaged during shipping.
- Grinding can easily cause damage to the bike.
- One expert had brake issues and had to replace the brake quickly after getting it.