BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the SE Bikes Bronco. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- Parents saw the Bronco stand up to kids’ rough treatment.
- For the price, the Bronco was seen as a bargain.
- This little pony is lightweight, employing a 6061 Aluminum frame.
- A sturdy build-quality impressed buyers.
- Assembly was generally described as being straight-forward and easy.
- Good quality components were appreciated.
- A long-term owner found the Bronco to be durable.
- Parents said this steed allowed room for growing tots.
- Design and color schemes were deemed cute and cool.
2 reasons not to buy
- For a couple of owners, coaster hubs seized and needed bike shop adjustment.
- The plastic chainguard sometimes broke easily and quickly. In some situations, it rubbed against the crank.