BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Schwinn Vantage e-Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- It’s a fast 'Class 3' electric bike, topping out at 28mph.
- With a Bosch mid-drive motor, value-for-money was lauded.
- Five assist settings exist: eco, low, medium, high and turbo.
- Impressive acceleration was noted by riders.
- Bosch Intuvia controls were simple to use.
- Many users felt that the Vantage was light weight.
- A ‘sleek’, pinstriped design impressed buyers.
- The TRP mechanical discs worked well in the drops.
- Frame clearance allows for fitting of mountain bike tires.
- The SRT elastomer decoupler eased vibration on rough surfaces.
10 reasons not to buy
- A 28mph top-speed limits this bike to use on roads and private land.
- The Vantage delivered a jarring ride on rutted roads.
- One reviewer expected hydraulic brakes at this price-point.
- Some testers stated that the Vantage was not suited to dirt roads.
- In the hoods, the TRP mechanical brakes lacked leverage.
- Some reviews stated that the Vantage e-Bikes were overpriced.
- The bulky battery pack left some owners wanting a smaller unit.
- A few riders felt that the saddle was somewhat uncomfortable.
- The dark gray color was considered drab by some buyers.
- A couple of users still felt exhausted after riding the Vantage.