Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the this bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- This bike was seen as a good value, low cost commuter.
- The 46 x 18 tooth gear ratio is geared well for urban cycling.
- The Stites impressed with a silver frame and blue accents.
- A number of buyers found this bike simple to assemble.
- A low price made security a lower priority.
- The sturdy frame was said to be ‘soundly constructed’.
- Owners enjoyed this bike’s low-maintenance needs.
- A comfortable saddle was reported.
- Riding position was comfortable for taller riders.
- Some riders said the Stites was solid enough to take city abuse.
- Some riders felt that the Stites was light for it’s class.
9 reasons not to buy
- More than one owner felt that it was heavy for a single-speed.
- Instructions were generic and difficult to read.
- Brake pads had poor stopping power and were noisy.
- A poor quality chain soon broke on some owners.
- Wheels could be poorly tensioned.
- A poorly machined headset prevented tightening of handlebars.
- More than one bike arrived missing a seat bolt.
- A couple of buyers received new bikes with punctured tubes.
- The Stites is advertised as a ‘fixie’ but isn’t fit with a fixed cog.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Best Commuter and City Bikes
Commuter and city bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores